Ohrid sightseeing tour
Find out the secret places in the old town of Ohrid by local tourist guide!
Running every Monday!
- The trip starts from the center of Ohrid. We will start our tour by walking towards the old part of the town which is protected by UNESCO.
- Walking through the narrow streets enjoying the protected traditional architecture style.
- We will visit the handmade paper workshop where you will see demonstration of how they are still making paper out of pure wood and water.
- We will proceed to St. Sofia – the oldest church in Ohrid.
- We will proceed slightly uphill towards the ancient theater of Ohrid.
- We will pass by the upper gate – one of the tree entrances of the city in the past.
- Proceed to “Plaosnik” – the most popular archeological site in Ohrid. We will visit of the church of St.Clement – the first Slavic university from 9th
- Proceed to Samuel’s Fortress that is on the top of the hill of the old town from where you will enjoy magnificent view of the whole Lake Ohrid and the city as well.
- We will walk down to the Church of St. John-Kaneo from where we will take boat and we’ll enjoy 30 minutes boat tour.
- We will finish our boat tour at the main city peer where we will end our tour.
All prices are in euros
|Family ticket (up to 5 pax)
09.00h from the city center
Hints and Tips:
We will enter in a church so proper clothing is advised ( covered shoulders and knees) for both men and women. In case you don’t have the proper clothes at the entrance of the church they will give you some clothes to put on if you want to enter inside.
Availability: Running every Monday“on freesale”; for other days available “on request”
Dates: Running every Monday from May till September. For the other periods available on request.
The price includes:
- English speaking tourist guide
- 3 entrance fees
- 30 minutes boat tour
The price does NOT include:
- Meals and drinks
- Gratitude of any kind
Tour language: English
- Calncelation more then 3 days prior NO penalties
- Cancelation 2 days prior 50 % of the price
- Cancelation less than 2 days or in case of no show 100% of the price
Additional relevant information
It is walking tour (approximately 1,5 hours active walking slightly uphill and downhill) so good walking shoes are required and medium hiking condition needed.
Minimum 4 people for realization of this tour are needed. In case there are not enough pax for realization of the tour, the agency keeps the right to cancel the excursion max 2 days prior the date and in that case the cost will be 100% refund.
Are you ready to join us for a unique experience?
We are looking forward for your call !!!