The monastery of St. Naum and the Macedonian cuisine
Excellent combination of culture, nature and cuisine!
RUNNING EVERY TUESDAY
- We will take a boat tour towards the monastery area of St. Naum – approximately 25 km from Ohrid very close to the border with Albania.
- On the way we will visit the museum “Bay of bones” – a replica of pre-historic settlement.
- In abut 1,5 hours boat ride we will arrive at the monastery area of St. Naum
- We will visit the church of St. Naum – a very holy place for the locals
- We will visit the springs of the river “Crn Drim” – the main supply of water for Lake Ohrid and we’ll enjoy short boat tour through the springs by small rowing boats.
- We will have degustation of Macedonian food and wine.
- Free time (swimming is possible)
- Boat ride back.
- We will finish our boat tour at the main city peer where we will end our tour.
All prices are in euros
|Family ticket (up to 5 pax)
13.00h from the main port (Meeting of the group at 12.30)
Hints and Tips:
We will enter in a church so proper clothing is advised (covered knees and shoulders). There is option for swimming at this area so don’t forget to take your swimming suite.
Availability: Running every Tuesday “on freesale”; for other days available “on request”
Dates: Running every Tuesday from May till September. For the other periods available on request.
The price includes:
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat tour to St. Naum and back
- Short boat tour through the spring area
- Degustation of traditional Macedonian food and drinks
The price does NOT include:
Tour language: English
- Calncelation more then 3 days prior NO penalties
- Cancelation 2 days prior 50 % of the price
- Cancelation less than 2 days or in case of no show 100% of the price
Additional relevant information
Minimum 4 people for realization of this tour are needed. In case there are not enough pax for realization of the tour, the agency keeps the right to cancel the excursion max 2 days prior the date and in that case the cost will be 100% refund.
Are you ready to join us for a unique experience?
We are looking forward for your call !!!