The monastery of St. Naum and the Macedonian cuisine
Excellent combination of culture, nature and cuisine!
RUNNING EVERY TUESDAY
- We will take a boat tour towards the monastery area of St. Naum – approximately 25 km from Ohrid very close to the border with Albania.
- On the way we will visit the museum “Bay of bones” – a replica of pre-historic settlement.
- In abut 1,5 hours boat ride we will arrive at the monastery area of St. Naum
- We will visit the church of St. Naum – a very holy place for the locals
- We will visit the springs of the river “Crn Drim” – the main supply of water for Lake Ohrid and we’ll enjoy short boat tour through the springs by small rowing boats.
- We will have degustation of Macedonian food and wine.
- Free time (swimming is possible)
- Boat ride back.
- We will finish our boat tour at the main city peer where we will end our tour.
All prices are in euros
10.00h from the main port (Meeting of the group at 09.30)
Hints and Tips:
We will enter in a church so proper clothing is advised (covered knees and shoulders). There is option for swimming at this area so don’t forget to take your swimming suite.
Availability: Running every Tuesday “on freesale”; for other days available “on request”
Dates: Running every Tuesday from May till September. For the other periods available on request.
The price includes:
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat tour to St. Naum and back
- Short boat tour through the spring area
- Degustation of traditional Macedonian food and drinks
The price does NOT include:
Tour language: English
- Calncelation more then 3 days prior NO penalties
- Cancelation 2 days prior 50 % of the price
- Cancelation less than 2 days or in case of no show 100% of the price
Additional relevant information
Minimum 10 people for realization of this tour are needed. In case there are not enough pax for realization of the tour, the agency keeps the right to cancel the excursion max 2 days prior the date and in that case the cost will be 100% refund.
Are you ready to join us for a unique experience?
We are looking forward for your call !!!